Monday, April 2, 2007

1st Posting

Date: 2nd April
Place: Mumbai
Time: 11:45
Mood: 3/10



Well, this is the first posting, even the title suggest that. I have created a blog for the fist time and trying to write something for it. I will share my Experience, Creatives, Leanings etc. in this blog.

Something about my background:
I am working as a Creative Director with an Advertising Firm called "MUSTARD COMMUNICATION". A bunch of young professionals. More about it later.


Hobbies:
I love to Paint, Read Books, Travel, do Photography, Design Product, Talk, Teach Painting, Drive, Cook, Wear Denim and so on.

Experience:
Came from Delhi a year back, I have gone through lots of changes in my life. Mostly good ones. It has been a great learning experience for me. Creatives suffered a lot because of the struggle for survival. But it has been a creative experience with a difference. I was creating the system for making my day to day life smooth. Now things are more or less in place and I can consider on my core area again.
I am sure that in days to come, I would be in a position to share and learn a lot from this blog.
Till my next posting, BYE and take care.


Bishi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you start to like cooking?

Biswajit Das said...

Well! Started missing the lovely foods which my Ma cooks, suddenly realised that actually I loved foods, but then what to do since I was alone and didn't know how to cook, thought that it would be better if I learned to cook. Took tips from Ma and anyone who could cook. Started to try making few dishes, and realy enjoyed it. So coming to Mumbai and staying alone actually taught me how to cook.