Tuesday, January 20, 2009

...and this is by Sang...the Cutest one.

This is written by my younger sister, Sangeeta. She is a great person, full of energy. Whenever I need advice, I go to both my sisters. I am lucky to have them in my life. Not surprised at all...after all that's what we have seen and learned from our parents ...can't count the innumerable people Dad and Mom have helped in their life time. From simple gestures of buying food and clothes for the rickshaw pullers to getting some poor man's daughter married!!Yes, there are so many such stories about our Mom and Dad, that if I start writing about I can actually fill pages after pages!! And they did all that not to get awarded or to get any kind of appreciation but they did it because that's what they thought was the right thing to do!!And yes, they were definitely right, because, it is them who not just provided the best of everything for us but the most important thing they gave us, in context to today’s world, is good human values!!I have to say though, that Dad has always been my Hero, but Big Bro you too are getting there!!!

No comments: